Thursday, December 21, 2006

FAREWELL TO A FRIEND

Dear Griffins Fans,

This is a truly bittersweet week.


Yesterday, with a bevy of emotions, I informed the Griffins and the DP Fox Sports staff that I am leaving our organization after 11½ years. I have accepted a newly created position of Chief Operating Officer for McShane & Bowie, a growing Grand Rapids law firm specializing in business and real estate transactions and estate planning. In this new post, I’ll provide the firm with a leadership role in day-to-day-management, strategic planning and business development.


While I am eagerly anticipating the new opportunity in January, my appreciation for Dan DeVos and the entire organization is virtually indescribable. I am so grateful to have had an opportunity to contribute to the birth of one of America’s premier minor pro sports companies. Our community is a better place because of Dan’s commitment to launching professional sports.


Most importantly, thank you for your wonderful support of our teams. The success we have enjoyed is a direct result of your commitment as ticketholders. I’ll cherish the friendships developed over the past decade.


The Griffins and DP Fox have an outstanding staff ready to continue service to you. I look forward to seeing you as part of the team for many years to come.


Again, thanks. Go Griffins and Merry Christmas!


Sincerely,

Bob Sack

Senior Vice President

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home